Emulsogen MS 12
Emulsifier for metal working fluids
Emulsogen MS 12 is a fatty alcohol ethoxylate and used an nonionic emulsifier for metalworking fluids (emulsions, semi-synthetic) and water-based fire-resistant hydraulic fluids (HFA-S).
It provides excellent emulsification properties and is highly compatible with anionic formulation components. The product offers good lime soap dispersing power, being able to disperse large quantities of calcium oleate and tallate.
- Excellent emulsification properties
- Dispersible in mineral oils (naphthenic, paraffinic, hydrocrack) and vegetable oils (e.g. rapeseed)
- Very good lime soap dispersing properties
- Highly compatible with anionioc formulation components
- Good storage and handling properties
- Nonionic emulsifier
- Fatty alcohol ethoxylates
- Metal working fluids (semi-synthetic)
- Metal working fluids (milky-type)