Emulsogen TS 290
The Emulsogen TS types are well-established replacements for NPEs in many formulations.
- Widely used in numerous registered formulations
- Reduces purchasing complexity
- Maximum flexibility in formulation development
- Globally applicable
- Constant formulation properties
- Safer application and better labeling
SafetyFor regulatory details such as the classification and labelling as dangerous substances or goods please refer to our corresponding Material Safety Data Sheet.
|Product class||Tristyrylphenol ethoxylate|
|REACH status||Exempted due to polymer status|
|Cloud point method||1g / 100ml / 10% NaCl|
|Cloud point [°C]||ca. 68.0|
|Product composition||2,4,6-Tri-(1-phenylethyl)-phenol polyglycol ether with 29 EO|
|Active content (ca.)||100%|
|Water content||max. 0.3%|
|EPA exempted from tolerance under 40 CFR § 180||910, 920|
The Emulsogen TS types are well established replacements for NPEs in many formulations.