- The best available NPE replacement
- Excellent emulsifying properties
- Excellent wetting agent
- Application for various pesticide classes
- Broad EO-spectrum available
- Established industry standard
- Crop protection
|Active Substance (ca.)||100%|
|Chemical Description||Tri-sec-butylphenol polyglycol ether with 30 EO|
|Cloud Point method||-|
|Cloud Point [°C]||-|
|EPA exempted from tolerance under 40 CFR §180||-|
Wetting Agents in construction, paints & coatings, adhesives, and electroplating processes, dispersing agents for pigments, emulsifier and stabilizer for emulsion polymers.
- Emulsifiable concentrate
- Emulsion oil in water
Log in or register to ClariHub for our full set of ingredient documentation, formulations and more resources!