TexCare® SRN 170 is a water-soluble nonionic soil release polymer exhibiting top
- Compatible with cationic formulations
- Hard water tolerant
- Controlling of viscosity
SafetyFor regulatory details such as the classification and labelling as dangerous substances or goods please refer to our corresponding Material Safety Data Sheet.
|Active matter (%)||70|
|Appearance (20°C)||Clear solution|
|Solidification temperature (°C)||ca. -15|
|Melting range (°C)||-|
|Viscosity (Brookfield, mPas)||330 (20°C)|
|Cloud point (°C, 1% aq. Sol.)||73 – 81|
ApplicationsTexCare SRN 170 is a soil release polymer and a rheology modifier. It is a soil release for liquid and powder detergents which delivers fabric hydrophilization and reduction of soil redepositioning in liquid laundry formulations.
As a rheology modifier it reduces effectively the viscosity of hand dishwashing liquids. Additionally TexCare SRN 170 prevents drying of skin and enhances mildness of formulation.
EcoTain®Products that offer outstanding sustainability advantages are awarded Clariant’s EcoTain® label. EcoTain® products significantly exceed sustainability market standards, have best-in-class performance and contribute overall to sustainability efforts of the company and our customers. Find out more about: EcoTain®.
EU Ecoflower compatibility
Nordic Swan ADW
Nordic Swan HDWL/HSC/L
- Chemical Nature:Soil release polymer
- Product Function:Laundry
- Renewable Carbon Index (RCI):0 %
- Environmental Working Group (EWG) Score:-
- Leaping Bunny: Individual scrutiny is needed to deliver precise conclusions for your product . Get in touch for more information.
- For the Halal statement please get in touch with your sales contact.