TexCare SRN 170
Soil Release Polymer
TexCare® SRN 170 is a water-soluble nonionic soil release polymer exhibiting top
- Compatible with cationic formulations
- Hard water tolerant
- Controlling of viscosity
- Soil Release Polymer
- Laundry pre-treatment
- Laundry fabric softener
- Laundry liquid detergents
SafetyFor regulatory details such as the classification and labelling as dangerous substances or goods please refer to our corresponding Material Safety Data Sheet.
|Active matter (%)||70|
|Appearance (20°C)||Clear solution|
|Solidification temperature (°C)||ca. -15|
|Melting range (°C)||-|
|Viscosity (Brookfield, mPas)||330 (20°C)|
|Cloud point (°C, 1% aq. Sol.)||73 – 81|
ApplicationsTexCare SRN 170 is a soil release polymer and a rheology modifier. It is a soil release for liquid and powder detergents which delivers fabric hydrophilization and reduction of soil redepositioning in liquid laundry formulations.
As a rheology modifier it reduces effectively the viscosity of hand dishwashing liquids. Additionally TexCare SRN 170 prevents drying of skin and enhances mildness of formulation.
EU Ecoflower compatibility
Nordic Swan ADW
Nordic Swan HDWL/HSC/L
- Chemical Nature:Soil release polymer
- Product Function:Laundry
- Renewable Carbon Index (RCI):0 %
- Environmental Working Group (EWG) Score:-
- Leaping Bunny: Individual scrutiny is needed to deliver precise conclusions for your product . Get in touch for more information.
- For the Halal statement please get in touch with your sales contact.