Licocene® PP 3602 granules
Low-crystalline metallocene propylene-ethylene-copolymer
- Sole carrier for better and faster dispersion of colorants, additives and fillers
- High loadings and outstanding dispersion when used as a carrier for Masterbatches
- Low energy input
- Excellent adhesion properties combined with insignificant residual tack and maximum cohesion
- Recommended for textile and non-woven applications where a soft hand is crucial
- FDA compliance
The product does not require a hazard warning label according CLP regulation (Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, as amended).
For further information please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
SpecificationsDelivery Specifications and (*) General Properties
|Characteristics||Unit||Target Value||Test Method|
|Viscosity||[mPa·s]||8000 - 11000||DIN 53019 at 170°C|
|Softening Point||[°C]||107 - 115||ASTM D 3104|
ApplicationsThe low viscosity, end excellent wetting behavior of Licocene PP 3602 granules makes it a perfect fit as a backbone polymer for hot melt adhesives. Unlike other polymers, Licocene PP 3602 granules shows superior adhesion properties combined with insignificant residual tack and maximum cohesion.
It is also a ready to use hot melt polymer for textile and non-woven applications where a soft hand is crucial.
Used as a sole carrier for Masterbatches, Licocene PP 3602 granules guarantees high loadings and an outstanding dispersion of the pigments, additives or fillers being used.
Processing aid for polyolefins.
Packaging and HandlingDelivery form
The product is also available in other physical form.
Polyethylene bag 15 kg
Pallet 750 kg (50 bags)
Big Bag 700 kg
Big Bag 800 kg
For best shelf life store this product in a dry area at normal ambient temperatures.
Minimum shelf life is two years from the date of shipping when properly stored.
Products that offer outstanding sustainability advantages are awarded Clariant’s EcoTain® label. EcoTain® products significantly exceed sustainability market standards, have best-in-class performance and contribute overall to sustainability efforts of the company and our customers. Find out more about: EcoTain®.
Safe use, transparency and information
• Low VOC emissions during production and use phase.
Addressing megatrends and social needs
• Enables reduction of energy consumption during processing especially when replacing water-based coatings.
Raw materials and sustainable sourcing
• Enables raw material savings due to lower coating weights.
Resource efficiency and environmental protection
• Significantly improved carbon footprint compared to water-based Latex coatings.
• Contributes to water savings during production as it is a 100% solid-based system.
Integrated sustainable business
• Application closely developed with customers and machine suppliers.
• Generally suitable for take-back systems/recycling.
• Low odor emissions during production phase and in the final product compared to alternative solutions.
• Improved bonding strength.
• Improved heat resistance and cold temperature flexibility.
• Excellent durability and water resistance due to being insolvable in water.
Licocene PP 3602 granules can be used for the production of human-ecological optimized textiles.