Licomont® BS 100 granules
- Improved bitumen compression
- Increased life-time of asphalt
- Softening point regulation of bitumen
The product does not require a hazard warning label according CLP regulation (Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, as amended).
For further information please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
|Characteristics||Unit||Target value||Test method|
|Appearance||almost white to slightly yellowish granules||QM-AA-634|
|Acid value||[mg KOH/g]||max. 8||ISO 2114|
|Drop point||[°C]||139 - 144||ISO 2176|
|*Density (23°C)||[g/cm³]||~ 1,00||ISO 1183|
|Bulk density||[g/l]||450 - 700||ISO 60|
The product is also available in other physical form.
Polyethylene bag 20 kg
Pallet 800 kg (40 bags)
Big Bag 500 kg
For best shelf life store this product in a dry area at normal ambient temperatures.
Minimum shelf life is 2 years from the date of shipping when properly stored.
Products that offer outstanding sustainability advantages are awarded Clariant’s EcoTain® label. EcoTain® products significantly exceed sustainability market standards, have best-in-class performance and contribute overall to sustainability efforts of the company and our customers. Find out more about: EcoTain®.
Safe use, transparency and information
• No hazard labels.
• High thermal stability.
• Reduces VOC emissions and odor during construction work.
Addressing megatrends and social needs
• May save costs for the community by improving life span of roads.
Raw materials and sustainable sourcing
• High content of renewable raw material.
Resource efficiency and environmental protection
• Efficient at low dosing levels.
• Contributes to saving resources by reduction of processing temperature of the asphalt.
• Helps prolonging life span of roads by providing a higher resistance to erosion and wheel ruts.
Integrated sustainable business
• Works as viscosity reducing additive.
• Increases softening point of bitumen and asphalt.
• Improves hardness of installed roads.
• Increases durability of roads.
• Lowers viscosity of bitumen and thus enhancing workability of asphalt mixes.
• Ideal for heavy-duty asphalt mixes, e.g. airfields, intersections and bus stops.