- Excellent slip and anti-blocking properties when used in PVC, engineering resins, PO film and compounds
- Good release properties in PVC and thermoplastics
- Improves flow of polymers
- No influence on transparency of polymers
- wide food approval
- Has been awarded the OK compost INDUSTRIAL certification by TÜV Austria Cert GmbH
The product does not require a hazard warning label according CLP regulation (Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, as amended).
For further information please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
|Characteristics||Unit||Target value||Test method|
|Appearance||almost white powder||QM-AA-634|
|Acid value||[mg KOH/g]||max. 8||ISO 2114|
|Drop point||[°C]||139 - 144||ISO 2176|
|*Density (23°C)||[g/cm³]||~ 1.00||ISO 1183|
Release agent and flow promoter for all engineering resins, Styrenics and their copolymers.
Slip- and anti-blocking agent for polyolefins and PVC, especially for film applications and also lubricant for wood plastic composites and plastics.
Dispersing agent for masterbatch applications, preferably for engineering resins and PVC.
Licowax C powder has no influence on the transparency of the Polymers.
The product is also available in other physical form.
PE bag 25 kg
Pallet 1000 kg (40 bags)
Big Bag 500 kg
For best shelf life store this product in a dry area at normal ambient temperatures.
Minimum shelf life is two years from the date of shipping when properly stored.