- Excellent anti-sticking properties when used in PVC melts
- Improved flow of PE compounds
- Effective dispersing agent for PE Masterbatch applications
- Provides excellent organoleptic properties, brilliant dispersing properties for pigments, fillers and additives as well as thermal stability and color stability
- Excellent rub and scratch resistance properties
- Effective matting agent in wood coatings
- FDA approved
The product does not require a hazard warning label according CLP regulation (Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, as amended).
For further information please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
Delivery Specifications and (*) General Properties
|Characteristics||Unit||Target value||Test method|
|Drop point||[°C]||117 - 123||ASTM D 3954|
|Density (23°C)||[g/cm³]||0.92 - 0.94||ISO 1183|
|*Acid value||[mg KOH/g]||0||ISO 2114|
|*Viscosity||[mPa·s]||~ 650||DIN 53019 at 140°C|
It is also an effective dispersing agent for PE masterbatch applications, providing excellent organoleptic properties, brilliant dispersing properties for pigments, fillers and additives as well as thermal stability.
Licowax PE 520 granules can be used in hotmelt adhesives as viscosity modifier. Depending on the dosage, open and set time can be adjusted.
It can also be used as a wax compound in printing inks to provide rub and scratch resistance as well as a slip modification additive. It is especially recommend for offset printing inks.
The product is also available in other physical forms.
Paper bag 25 kg
Pallet 1000 kg (40 bags)
Big Bag 500 kg
Big Bag 1000 kg
For best shelf life, store this product in a dry area at normal ambient temperatures.
Minimum shelf life is two years form the date of shipping when properly stored.