- Edition Number :
- Edition Date :
- March 15, 2018
- Waterborne Coating: Cost effective polymeric HALS with low migration, low extraction, low fogging, low bleeding
Safety and MSDSHazards
The product does not require a hazard warning label according CLP regulation (Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, as amended).
For further information please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
Please contact us for safety and regulatory details or the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
Appearance white to slightly yellowish HALS content 52%
ApplicationsHostavin 3070 disp. should be recommended in all kind of high performance water-based coatings, such as automotive clear coats, industrial coatings or wood coatings, and architectural outdoor applications.
It is recommended to use Hostavin 3070 disp. in combination with a UV absorber, i.e. Hostavin 3310 disp. or Hostavin 3326 disp. for clear coat application.
Packaging and HandlingDelivery form
Plastic drums 25 kg
Pallet 300 kg (12 drums)
Storage temperatures above +40°C and below + 4°C must be avoided.
Store in a cool and dry place.
This product tends to sediment out and the dispersion should thus always be well stirred prior to use.
Minimum shelf life is 3 years from the date of shipping when properly stored in its original sealed containers.
EcoTain®Products that offer outstanding sustainability advantages are awarded Clariant’s EcoTain® label. EcoTain® products significantly exceed sustainability market standards, have best-in-class performance and contribute overall to sustainability efforts of the company and our customers. Find out more about: EcoTain®.PEOPLESAFE USE, TRANSPARENCY AND INFORMATION
ADDRESSING MEGATRENDS AND SOCIETAL TRENDS
- Non hazardous
- Less exposition to solvents, less emissions
- Patented technology for high concentrates, easy to incorporate in the coating
- Easy dispersion allows for energy reduction at customer, no sedimentation
PERFORMANCEINTEGRATED SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS
- Joint developments with regard to customer processes
- Low migration, low extraction, low fogging, low bleeding. State of the art HALS product that allows customers to change from high performance solventborne coatings to waterborne coatings without loss of performance