- Excellent process stability at high processing temperatures
- Less filament breakage during spinning processes
- High productivity and reduced cycle time for injection molding processes
- Good long term heat and UV/light stabilities
- Deep coloration for dyed and colored articles
- High resistance to specific treatments, hot/cold water, chlorinated water, …etc.
- Good mechanical performances
Classification according CLP regulation (Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, as amended).
Acute toxicity, Cat. 4
Eye irritation, Cat. 2
Chronic aquatic toxicity, Cat. 3
For further information please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
|Melting Range||268 - 275 °C|
|Solubility||Soluble in acetic acid and dimethylacetamide|
Insoluble in water
Nylostab S-EED FF provides excellent stability during processing and use to filled and not filled polyamides. It enhances color affinity and dispersion for pre-metallized dyes, acid dyes as well as for pigments, enabling economical, ecological and deep coloration.
Nylostab S-EED FF can effectively be combined with Hostanox P-EPQ and Hostavin VSU for further boosting color and UV stability of polyamides.
Nylostab S-EED FF can be incorporated in-situ during polymerization process or as a concentrate during polyamides compounding processes.
The product is also available in other physical form.
Polyethylene bag 20 kg
Pallet 600 kg (30 bags)
Big Bag 500 kg
Minimum shelf life is five years from the date of shipping when properly stored.
The product should be stored dry and at room temperature.
Products that offer outstanding sustainability advantages are awarded Clariant’s EcoTain® label. EcoTain® products significantly exceed sustainability market standards, have best-in-class performance and contribute overall to sustainability efforts of the company and our customers. Find out more about: EcoTain®.
Safe use, transparency and information
- Dust free handling form, easy and safer to use workers
- Food contact approved for packaging film applications
Addressing megatrends and societal needs
- Supports the reduction of vehicle´s total weight by enabling the use of polyamides in automotive applications
Raw materials and sustainable sourcing
- Recyclability of the Nylostab S-EED additivated PA possible
Resource efficiency and environmental protection
- Contributes to more efficient and energy saving production by enabling processing at lower temperature and in shorter time
- Reduced emissions during processing due to the low volatility of Nylostab S-EED compared to alternative solutions
Integrated sustainable business
- Versatile use (can be applied for all types of polyamides)
- Joint developments with customers to optimize formulations and performances
- Improved processability / spinnability
- Less filaments breakage at high speed spinning
- Homogeneous and deep dyeability
- Ideal for PA 6, PA 6,6 producers and compounders