Safewing™ MP I ECO PLUS (80)
Type I aircraft de-icing fluids
- Low foaming application ensures easy identification of remaining frozen deposits on the wing
- Excellent wetting ability avoids re-icing of already treated surfaces
- Improved inhibitor package allows the use of fluid dilutions with water of different quality
- Fully biodegradable additive package, low surfactant content and triazole-free formulation gives superior environmental profile
- Improved inhibitor package to meets striclest environmental restrictions
PerformanceSafewing™ MP I ECO PLUS (80) has an outstanding spraying behaviour with almost no foaming and excellent wetting ability. Therefore, the minimum requirement of the water spray endurance time test (3 minutes) is exceeded by far.
EnvironmentSafewing™ MP I ECO PLUS (80) contains a low amount of surfactant and a fully biodegradable, triazole-free corrosion inhibitor package leading to a superior environmental profile.
|LC50||(Zebra fish, 96 h OECD 203)||7.071 mg/L|
|EC50||(Daphnia magna, 48 h OECD 202)||>10 g/L|
|EC0||(Bacteria, 3 h OECD 209)||>25 g/L|
HandlingSafewing™ MP I ECO PLUS (80) is not critical to heating and can be stored during the winter season at high temperatures (up to +90 °C). Nevertheless, evaporation of water has to be avoided. Safewing™ MP I ECO PLUS (80) contains an especially developed inhibitor package which allows the use of almost any tap water even with high hardness while minimizing the formation of precipitates in the fluid.
Certification and ApprovalsSafewing™ MP I ECO PLUS (80) is certified according to the latest revision of AMS 1424. Among this international standard, Safewing™ MP I ECO PLUS (80) is certified and approved by many airlines around the world.