Safewing® MP I ECO PLUS (80)
Type I aircraft de-icing fluids
Edition Date :
January 27, 2020
Safewing® MP I ECO PLUS (80) is a modern propylene glycol-based type I de-icing fluid. It meets and exceeds the requirements of the latest revision of AMS 1424.
- Low foaming application ensures easy identification of remaining frozen deposits on the wing
- Excellent wetting ability avoids re-icing of already treated surfaces
- Improved inhibitor package allows the use of fluid dilutions with water of different quality
- Fully biodegradable additive package, low surfactant content and triazole-free formulation gives superior environmental profile
- Improved inhibitor package to meets striclest environmental restrictions
- De-icing Fluid
PerformanceSafewing™ MP I ECO PLUS (80) has an outstanding spraying behaviour with almost no foaming and excellent wetting ability. Therefore, the minimum requirement of the water spray endurance time test (3 minutes) is exceeded by far.
EnvironmentSafewing™ MP I ECO PLUS (80) contains a low amount of surfactant and a fully biodegradable, triazole-free corrosion inhibitor package leading to a superior environmental profile.
|LC50||(Zebra fish, 96 h OECD 203)||7.071 mg/L|
|EC50||(Daphnia magna, 48 h OECD 202)||>10 g/L|
|EC0||(Bacteria, 3 h OECD 209)||>25 g/L|