Safewing® MP IV LAUNCH
Type IV aircraft deicing fluid
- Extended holdover time at all weather conditions.
- Low viscosity profile minimizes air entrapment and gives enhanced fluid elimination during take-off.
- Low residue formulation maximizes fluid elimination and minimizes the formation of re-hydrated residues.
- Excellent shear stability enables compatibility with most spraying cars and spray nozzles.
- Low surfactant content gives low foaming during application resulting in easier handling.
- Fully biodegradable additive package, low surfactant content and triazole-free formulation gives superior environmental profile.
PerformanceHoldover time: Safewing™ MP IV LAUNCH was designed to compete among the strongest fluids of its class. Outstanding holdover times offer an extra safety margin and operational flexibility during winter operations.
Residues: Safewing™ MP IV LAUNCH not only belongs to the most shear stable fluids of its class, but additionally produces a minimum amount of re-hydrated residues.
EnvironmentThe fluid contains a minimum amount of surfactant and a fully biodegradable, triazole-free corrosion inhibitor package. This gives Safewing™ MP IV LAUNCH a leading environmental profile.
|LC50||(Rainbow trout, 96 h OECD 203)||2.4 g/L|
|EC50||(Ceriodaphnia spec., 48 h OECD 202)||0.5 g/L|
|EC50||(Bacteria, 30 min DIN EN ISO 11348-2)||5.2 g/L|