Safewing® MP IV LAUNCH PLUS
Type IV aircraft de-icing fluid
- Extended holdover time at all weather conditions.
- Low viscosity profile minimizes air entrapment and gives enhanced fluid elimination during take-off.
- Low residue formulation maximizes fluid elimination and minimizes the formation of re-hydrated residues.
- Excellent shear stability enables compatibility with most spraying cars and spray nozzles.
- Low surfactant content gives low foaming during application resulting in easier handling.
- Fully biodegradable additive package, low surfactant content and triazole-free formulation gives superior environmental profile.
PerformanceHoldover time: Safewing™ MP IV LAUNCH PLUS was designed to compete among the strongest fluids of its class. Outstanding holdover times offer an extra safety margin and operational flexibility during winter operations.
Residues: Safewing™ MP IV LAUNCH PLUS not only belongs to the most shear stable fluids of its class, but additionally produces a minimum amount of re-hydrated residues.
EnvironmentThe fluid contains a minimum amount of surfactant and a fully biodegradable, triazole-free corrosion inhibitor package. This gives Safewing™ MP IV LAUNCH PLUS a leading environmental profile.
|LC50||(Rainbow trout, 96 h OECD 203)||2.4 g/L|
|EC50||(Ceriodaphnia spec., 48 h OECD 202)||0.5 g/L|
|EC50||(Bacteria, 30 min DIN EN ISO 11348-2)||5.2 g/L|
HandlingThickened fluids are heat-sensitive. It is recommended to restrict the temperature of standby storage heaters to + 60 °C. Special care has to be taken not to cause fluid damage due to local overheating by use of high capacity heating elements. Furthermore, exposure to UV light has to be avoided.
Can be applied with all common displayment pumps due to the excellent shear stability.