OleMax® 250 Series
Selective Acetylene Hydrogenation Catalysts for Ethylene Plants with "Front-End" Configurations
OleMax® 250 series catalysts are designed for selective hydrogenation of acetylene, methyl acetylene, propadiene and butadiene to produce ethylene in front-end plant configurations. The catalysts of this series offer optimal selectivity, long cycle life, and high operational stability while minimizing acetylene slip.
- Excellent overall operability
- High activity, minimized risk of off-specification production
- High selectivity, maximized production profits
- Wide operating temperature window
- High tolerance to CO swings, minimized risk of a thermal runaway
- Long-term stability, increased cycle lengths
Please contact us for safety and regulatory details or the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
|Product composition||Palladium on aluminum-oxide carrier|
|Size||3-5 mm; 4x4 mm|