The low-viscosity premium - a paradigm brake fluid
Safebrake 20 M (DOT 5.1) class7
Edition Date :
April 26, 2023
Safebrake® 20 M (DOT 5.1) class7 - a low viscosity DOT 5.1 brake fluid. Fullfills the new ISO 4925:2020 class 7 requirements. Safebrake® 20 M (DOT 5.1) class7 lv is based on glycols, glycol ethers, the corresponding borates, anti corrosion additives and anti-oxidants.
- Extreme high boiling point and low viscosity at cold temperatures combined
- No failure of the brake system through extremely high boiling points
- No corrosion of the brake system trough a well designed inhibitor package
- No abrasion of the brake system components trough optimal lubricants
- Compatible with all materials used in the brake system
- Fulfills superbly chemical and thermal stability tests
- Long service life and very reliable operation
- Compatible with other DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 glycol ether brakefluid
- Brake Fluid
MSDS and TDS
For regulatory details such as the classification and labelling as dangerous substances or goods please refer to our corresponding Material Safety Data Sheet.
|Boiling Point [°C]||> 265|
|Wet Boiling Point [°C]
|Viscosity at -40°C [mm2/s]
Safebrake® 20 M (DOT 5.1) class7 lv was specially developed for vehicles with electronic ESP/DSC - Driving Stability Systems. The fluid is characterized by an extreme low temperature viscosity and a very high wet boiling point. A brake fluid for the future: all in one.