- Soft and silk touch surface
- Increased coefficient of friction
- Outstanding scratch resistance performance
- Bio-based and sustainable raw material
- Suitable for water based formulations
The product does not require a hazard warning label according CLP regulation (Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, as amended).
For further information please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
Delivery Specifications and (*) General Properties
|Characteristics||Unit||Target Value||Test Method|
|Appearance||white micronized powder||QM-AA-634|
|Bulk density||[g/l]||140 - 240||ISO 60|
By adding Ceridust 8091 VITA you can achieve higher coefficient frictions compared to standard waxes, especially in water based coatings.
Paper bag 15 kg
Pallet 360 kg (24 bags)
For best shelf life store this product in a dry area at normal ambient temperatures.
Minimum shelf life is two years from the date of shipping when properly stored.
Products that offer outstanding sustainability advantages are awarded Clariant’s EcoTain® label. EcoTain® products significantly exceed sustainability market standards, have best-in-class performance and contribute overall to sustainability efforts of the company and our customers. Find out more about: EcoTain®.
Safe use, transparency and information
• Non hazardous.
Addressing megatrends and social needs
• Best for water based, solvent free coatings.
Raw materials and sustainable sourcing
• 100% renewable raw material, not food competing.
Integrated sustainable business
• Cooperation with supplier on sustainable raw materials.
• Increased coefficient of friction and outstanding scratch resistance.