ALTERNATIVE TO LANOLIN
Edition Date :
March 25, 2022
Plantasens VL has been developed as a plant-based alternative to Lanolin. VL offers a comparable Lanolin feel & sensory; cosmetic finish, and meets the general consumer trend to move away from animal-derived cosmetics.
- Mimics properties and appearance of lanolin
- Excellent moisturizer. Similar hydration profile to lanolin
- Absorbs 400% its weight in water
- Emulsion stabilize
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter and Glyceryl Rosinate and Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables and Cera Alba (Beeswax) and Glyceryl Oleate and Polyglyceryl-3-Polyricinoleate
- Hair Conditioner
- Hair Styling
- Cream, Lotion
- Color Cosmetics
Whole Foods Baseline
Whole Foods Premium
- INCI Name:Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) and Glyceryl Rosinate and Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables and Cera Alba (Beeswax) and Glyceryl Oleate and Polyglyceryl-3-Polyricinoleate
- Product Function:Emollient
- Renewable Carbon Index (RCI):100 %
- Environmental Working Group (EWG) Score:0
- Has Palm Content
- For details about the Vegan Society label, please contact us.
Log in or register to ClariHub for our full set of ingredient documentation, formulations and more resources!