- PSA formulation without styrene-block-copolymers (SBC) and mineral oil possible
- Higher peel values achievable
- Coating weight reduction up to 50%
- Easy melt down, faster production, less maintenance
- No migration "bleed through"
- Low VOC, negligible odor, colorless
- Excellent anti-aging
The product does not require a hazard warning label according CLP regulation (Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, as amended).
For further information please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
|turbid to clear paste
|Glass transition temperature
|100 - 300
|DIN 53019 at 170°C
It works with a great efficiency as a plasticizer in most Homo- or Copolymers.
In the right combination it is possible to formulate pressure sensitive adhesives (PSA) thereof.
Guide formulations are available.
Steel drum 150 kg
Pallet 600 kg (4 drums)
For best shelf life store this product in a dry area at normal ambient temperatures.
Minimum shelf life is two years from the date of shipping when properly stored.
Products that offer outstanding sustainability advantages are awarded Clariant’s EcoTain® label. EcoTain® products significantly exceed sustainability market standards, have best-in-class performance and contribute overall to sustainability efforts of the company and our customers. Find out more about: EcoTain®.
Safe use, transparency and information
• Reduced odor and VOC during production and with the final product.
Addressing megatrends and social needs
• Suitable polymer to create MOSH- and MOAH-free products.
Raw materials and sustainable sourcing
• Available from renewable monomer sources.
Resource efficiency and environmental protection
• Less energy consumption and faster blending times for adhesives manufacturing during production due to excellent compatibility and mixability with other Licocene polymers.
Integrated sustainable business
• Improved recycling efficiency because of pure PP based adhesives.
• Improved bonding quality enables reduction of application weights.
• Lower application temperatures allows coating of sensitive substrates.