TexCare SRN 260
Soil Release Polymer
Edition Date :
August 23, 2022
Soil release polymer for liquid and powder detergents. Delivers fabric hydrophilization & reduction of soil redepositioning in liquid laundry formulations. Compatible with Nordic Swan criteria.
- Protects clothes by preventing soil from penetrating deep into the fabric
- Produces soil release effect in the next wash
- Helps remove stains in the first wash
- Maintains whiteness of clothes even after multiple washes
- The soil release performance allows a reduction in washing temperature, detergent concentration and mechanical action, which further helps to protect fabrics
- Soil Release Polymer
- Soil Release Polymers
- Laundry pre-treatment
- Laundry liquid detergents
- Detergency booster
- Soil release effect
- Stain removal
- Maintains whiteness
- Cold washing
- Improved skin feel of synthetic fabrics
ApplicationsTexCare® SRN 260 can be used in all kinds of liquid detergent formulations, e.g. heavy duty-, color and fine fabric detergents. In particular, TexCare® SRN 260 shows improved stability against hydrolysis at higher pH values than other TexCare® grades. TexCare® SRN 260 can also be formulated into fabric softeners together with cationic surfactants. In addition, TexCare® SRN 260 may be applied in liquid hard surface cleaners.
EU Ecoflower compatibility
Nordic Swan ADW
Nordic Swan HDWL/HSC/L
- Chemical Nature:Soil release polymer
- Product Function:Laundry
- Renewable Carbon Index (RCI):0 %
- Environmental Working Group (EWG) Score:-
- Leaping Bunny: Individual scrutiny is needed to deliver precise conclusions for your product . Get in touch for more information.
- For the Halal statement please get in touch with your sales contact.