TexCare® SRN 172 is a nonionic soil release polymer designed for use in low-water products such as laundry capsules and pouches. At recommended inclusion levels, TexCare® SRN 172 adds no more than 0.3% water to a liquid formulation. Due to its nonionic character, TexCare® SRN 172 detergent polymer exhibits a broad tolerance to the most common surfactant systems, even in concentrated environments.
EcoTain®Products that offer outstanding sustainability advantages are awarded Clariant’s EcoTain® label. EcoTain® products significantly exceed sustainability market standards, have best-in-class performance and contribute overall to sustainability efforts of the company and our customers. Find out more about: EcoTain®.
EU Ecoflower compatibility
Nordic Swan ADW
Nordic Swan HDWL/HSC/L
- Chemical Nature:Soil release polymer
- Product Function:Laundry
- Renewable Carbon Index (RCI):0 %
- Environmental Working Group (EWG) Score:-
- Leaping Bunny: Individual scrutiny is needed to deliver precise conclusions for your product . Get in touch for more information.
- For the Halal statement please get in touch with your sales contact.