Soil Release Polymer
TexCare SRN 172
Edition Date :
August 23, 2022
TexCare® SRN 172 is a nonionic soil release polymer designed for use in low-water products such as laundry capsules and pouches. At recommended inclusion levels, TexCare® SRN 172 adds no more than 0.3% water to a liquid formulation. Due to its nonionic character, TexCare® SRN 172 detergent polymer exhibits a broad tolerance to the most common surfactant systems, even in concentrated environments.
- Soil Release Polymer
- Laundry pre-treatment
- Laundry fabric softener
- Laundry liquid detergents
EU Ecoflower compatibility
Nordic Swan ADW
Nordic Swan HDWL/HSC/L
- Chemical Nature:Soil release polymer
- Product Function:Laundry
- Renewable Carbon Index (RCI):0 %
- Environmental Working Group (EWG) Score:-
- Leaping Bunny: Individual scrutiny is needed to deliver precise conclusions for your product . Get in touch for more information.
- For the Halal statement please get in touch with your sales contact.
Log in or register to ClariHub for our full set of ingredient documentation, formulations and more resources!