Genamin Gluco 50
Our 3-in-1 multitool for high performance paints
Clariant’s latest innovation for the paint industry is Genamin® Gluco 50 – a renewable-based, VOC/SVOC-free multifunctional additive without any hazard labeling, thus the ideal ingredient for ecolabel certified paints.
Boost wall-to-wall performance of your paints – with a single stroke: Genamin® Gluco 50 - reduce complexity, save costs and reap additional benefits with our 3-in-1 multitool!
Genamin® Gluco 50 is a formulator’s Swiss army knife for waterborne systems: stabilizer, compatibilizer, neutralizer and much more.
Curious?! So, why waiting? Order your sample now and try it out or schedule your call with our local sales teams.
- Improving lifetime of the paint. Storage stability is given even in colder regions
- Increasing tinting strength thanks to better pigment compatibility
- Enhanced metal protection due to reduced flash rust formation
- Meeting consumer demand for low-odor, easy-to-use paints
- No negative influence on paint properties such as gloss or drying
- VOC/SVOC-free (below the detection limit according to ISO 11890-2 and 16000-9)
- Based on renewable resources (renewable share 75%)
- Free of human and environmental hazard label
- German water hazardous class WGK 1
- Readily biodegradable
- Amines and derivatives
- Emulsion polymerization
- Pigment preparation
- Waterborne paints
- Decorative paints
- Emulsion paints, in-and outdoor, low PVC (20-50%) and high PVC (40-80%)
- Water-based lacquers, in-and outdoor, gloss and semigloss
- Water-based pigment preparations, organic + inorganic pigments, for in-plant tinters + POS
- Emulsion polymerization, pure acrylic
- Fumed silica slurries