The immuno-modulator for indoor pollution control
Eosidin is the first product targeting specifically indoor pollution and tackling skin immunomodulation to avoid atopic-prone skin condition and hypersensitivity.
It is a natural active ingredient extracted from green citrus unshiu originated from Jeju island in Korea, a UNESCO heritage protected island. Citrus unshiu is rich in synephrine and hesperidin, highly potent molecules that play a major role in regulating the eotaxin synthesis process, responsible for histamine release.
Eosidin already won 3 prizes from the cosmetics industry, recognizing its innovative mechanism of action and sustainable sourcing:
- Silver prize at the Itehpec Innovation Award at in-cosmetics 2017.
- Winner at Sustainable Beauty Awards 2018 in the category "Sustainable Ingredient "
- Winner in the category "anti-pollution" at the Ringier Technology Innovation Awards 2019 - Personal Care Industry
Learn more www.clariant.com/eosidin.
To discover our other active ingredients, visit our homepage Clariant Active Ingredients.
Eosidin stimulates the skin immune-modulation and improves the skin barrier function to efficiently fight indoor pollutants. It soothes hypersensitive skin and decreases atopic-prone skin signs.
- Propanediol, Water, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract
- Active Ingredient
- Botanical Derivatives
- Cream, Lotion
- Color Cosmetics
- Relieves sensitive skin
- Strengthens skin
- Decreases itchiness
Eosidin is an active ingredient that can be used in various skincare and cosmetic products, such as:
- Soothing creams
- Indoor pollution control skin care
- Anti-aging serums