Edition Date :
March 01, 2017
Nipaguard SCA is a broad spectrum antimicrobial agent designed for the preservation of a wide range of cosmetics and toiletries. Nipaguard reduces the preservative load of your formulations significantly by use of synergist Velsan SC. A COSMOS approved product as an alternative to Phenoxyethanol.
- Reliable and effective paraben-alternative
- Comparable costs and effectiveness as parabens
- Effective at low concentrations
- Based on 100% renewable Velsan® SC synergistic booster
- Sorbitan Caprylate (and) Benzyl Alcohol
- Preservative blends
- Shower, Liquid Soap
- Wet Wipe
- Hair Conditioner
- Hair Styling
- Cream, Lotion
- Sun Protection
- Antiperspirant & Deodorant
- Color Cosmetics
- Preservative activity
- Broad Spectrum Preservation
- Preservative boosting
For regulatory details such as the classification and labelling as dangerous substances or goods please refer to our corresponding Material Safety Data Sheet.
Cosmos / Ecocert
RSPO MB (PALM-BASED)
Whole Foods Baseline
Whole Foods Premium
- INCI Name:Sorbitan Caprylate (and) Benzyl Alcohol
- Product Function:Preservative blend
- Renewable Carbon Index (RCI):60 %
- Environmental Working Group (EWG) Score:5
- Has Palm Content
- For details about the Vegan Society label, please contact us.
Log in or register to ClariHub for our full set of ingredient documentation, formulations and more resources!