- Long term vegetable based antistatic effect
- Very low surface blooming leading to excellent optical film quality and print or coating adhesion
- High thermal stability with low volatiles emissions and reduced oven dripping during the BOPP film production
- No influence on film production, unchanged production parameters
- Cost saving potential due to low dosing rates
Classification according CLP regulation (Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, as amended).
Skin irritation, Cat. 2
Eye irritation, Cat. 2
Acute aquatic toxicity, Cat. 1
Chronic aquatic toxicity, Cat. 1
For further information please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
Chemical nature: Antistatic composition
Delivery Specifications and (*) General Properties
|Characteristics||Unit||Target Value||Test Method|
|Appearance||slightly yellowish pills||QM-AA-634|
|Yellowness index||max. 59||QM-AA-109|
|Bulk density||[g/l]||500 - 600||ISO 60|
AddWorks PKG 190 is recommended for use in flexible polyolefin films and in particular in BOPP film production. It prevents excessive surface blooming avoiding ink misting and adhesion problems during printing and lamination. As such it is the preferred antistatic agent for transparent printable films. Its high thermal stability also prevents excessive volatiles emission avoiding condensation and dripping effects in the stretching and heat setting sections of the BOPP lines.
The recommended dosage level of AddWorks PKG 190 is 0.12-0.20% on the core layer resin. AddWorks PKG 190 comes as easy to use and free flowing pills.
Cardboard box with PE-Inliners 20 kg
Pallet 400 kg (20 cardboard boxes)
For best shelf life store this product in a dry area at normal ambient temperatures in the closed original packaging.
Minimum shelf life is two years from the date of shipping when properly stored.