Diesel particulate filter for the removal of toxic particulate matter with low NO2
EnviCat® DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) catalysts greatly reduce emissions of Particulate Matter, CO and hydrocarbons (HC). The catalyzed wall-flow filters offer efficient emission control at low regeneration temperatures.
Hard-rock and base-metal mines sensitive to NO2 – in particular underground mines – must control vehicle emissions. Diesel Particulate Filters (DPFs) provide a primary means for the removal of toxic particulate matter, while maintaining low emissions of poisonous NO2.
- Provides an optimal combination of low-temperature regeneration and low levels of NO2 for passively regenerating filters.
- Typically allows operation below 50 ppm NO2 at the tailpipe over a machine's entire duty cycle.
- Is listed by the U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA).
- Has been tested to operate across 90+% of diesel-powered underground and above-ground mining machines.
- Is available in many sizes and configurations – on a factory-direct basis or through a distributor of your choice.
|Product composition||Housings made from laser-cut, TIG- or MIG-welded T304 or T409 stainless steel, with hardened flanges|
|Size||Various sizes available as direct fit for many machines|
|Shape||Packed into housings|
Please contact us for safety and regulatory details or the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).