FLOTICOR™ PA 8500
New generation of binders for high coarse iron ore pelletizing
Current pelletizing methods requires a range of specific surface area from 1,700 to 2,200 cm2/g in order to enable the green pellets formation.
FLOTICOR PA 8500 allows pelletizing of iron ore with a coarse particle size distribution, with specific surface area about 1,000 cm2/g, thus saving water and energy by reducing milling.
- Cost reduction by eliminating wet processes (milling and filtering)
- Decreased or eliminated the griding midea
- Improved quality standards (higher resistance, reduced abrasion, higher iron content) and generated no impact in subsequent process
- Decreased energy consumption
- Reduced water consumption
- Increased productivity
Please contact us for safety and regulatory details or the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).