- Protects against dangerous mycotoxins – also against Fumonisin and T-2 – and prevents from organ disease
- Adsorbs poisonous Endo- and Enterotoxins to a large extent and thereby helps to limit economical losses
- Optimizes the shelf life of the feed and ensures the yield
- Convinces with an easy application and gentle handling on the metabolism and no residues of mycotoxin metabolites
- A cost-efficient product focused on the mycotoxin issue provides the solution for different animal species
Endotoxins are Lipopolysaccharides that form together with proteins and fat compounds the outer cell walls of gram negative bacteria.
Endotoxin intoxication is caused by a release of toxins into the circulation due to a damage of the intestine wall of the animalConditions:
- Lack of hygiene
- Wrong antibiotic treatment
Endotoxins are the reason for:
- Organ deficiency
- Intestinal infection
- Immune paralysis
TOXISORB™ Premium adsorbs very effective poisonous endotoxins and ensures a steady intestinal flora – the basis for a healthy animal
Endotoxinconcentration 3.0 x 105 EU/ml; TOXISORB® Premium dosage 0.4 % LAL Assay done by Hyglos GmbH, Bernried, Germany
- Low contamination (below NOAEL levels) and / or preventive use: 1 - 2 kg/t of feed
- Medium contamination levels & mix of mycotoxins: 2 - 3 kg/t of feed
- High contamination levels & critical mix of mycotoxins: 3 - 4 kg/t of feed
To maintain the high performance of TOXISORB™ Premium, it is necessary to store it in closed and low humidity areas. TOXISORB™ Premium must not be stored next to chemicals that give strong odor or evaporate easily, since it can adsorb fumes to a high degree. It can be stored in silos and conveyed with compressed air (dry and oil free). Under these storage conditions, TOXISORB® Premium’s shelf life is typically 3 years after packing.
Please contact us for safety and regulatory details or the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).