The Sustainable DOT 4: hazardous label-free with high performance
Safebrake® Life is based on glycol ethers, anti-corrosion additives, and anti-oxidants. It is classified as non-hazardous, while maintaining a high performance. It is our contribution for safe handling and filling of brake fluids in professional use and for end-consumers.
The product complies with all specification requirements of the current version of the FMVSS No. 116 (DOT 4), ISO 4925 (class4) and SAE J 1703.
- Low viscosity – suitable for driving assistance systems such as ESP and ABS, easy and fast filling due to no foam generation
- High temperature stability – high boiling point and high wet boiling point
- Excellent corrosion protection – for all metal parts, soft to plastic
- Compatibility – with other DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 brake fluids
- Low moisture uptake – ensures high performance throughout the product life time
- Brake Fluid
MSDS and TDS
Hazardous label-free. For regulatory details please refer to our corresponding Material Safety Data Sheet.
|Boiling Point [°C]||> 260|
|Wet Boiling Point [°C]||> 155|
|Viscosity at -40°C [mm2/s]||< 880|
The first CMR-label free brake fluid for Aftermarket customers.
Follow the recommendations for action described in the SAE J 1706 when handling brake fluids.
All Safebrake®-types meet and exceed the international norms: FMVSS 116, SAE J1703, ISO 4925.
Safebrake Life has been approved with the Clariant Ecotain-label.