- Fiber protection against dirt
- Rheology control technology
- Extra power, extra whiteness, extra protection
- 75% RCI (renewable carbon index)
- Soil Release
- Soil Release Polymers
- Laundry fabric softener
- Laundry Detergent or Pre-treatment
- Detergency booster
- Soil release effect
- Stain removal
- Maintains whiteness
- Cold washing
- Improved skin feel of synthetic fabrics
- Rheology control
Fabrics made from polyester and polyester/cotton can be difficult to clean when they are soiled with oily or fatty stains. Such stains adhere strongly to the hydrophobic synthetic fibers, which are then only poorly wetted by the washing liquor.
If these fabrics are washed with a detergent containing a soil release polymer from the TexCare series, e.g. TexCare® Gemini SG Terra, the soil release polymer is adsorbed onto the hydrophobic fibers and forms a hydrophilic film. This prevents the soil from adhering directly to the fibers. Furthermore, the affinity of hydrophobic soils for the hydrophilic film is reduced significantly compared to the untreated fibers. This makes it much easier to remove oily stains from the fabric during subsequent washing.
EU Ecoflower compatibility
Nordic Swan ADW
Nordic Swan HDWL/HSC/L
- Chemical Nature:Soil release polymer/ Water soluble polyester
- Product Function:Laundry
- Renewable Carbon Index (RCI):75 %
- Environmental Working Group (EWG) Score:0
- Leaping Bunny: Individual scrutiny is needed to deliver precise conclusions for your product . Get in touch for more information.
- For the Halal statement please get in touch with your sales contact.
- For the Kosher statement please get in touch with your sales contact.