PHOSPHONIC ACID DERIVATIVE AS COMPATIBILIZER FOR SALT HERBICIDE ENVIRONMENTS
Synergen® CSH is a phosphonic acid derivative specially indicated to compatibilize systems containing salt herbicides with fertilizers. It’s stable in high-electrolyte environments providing excellent complexing power with economic vantages for nutrient ions due to its efficiency even in a low sub-stoichiometric quantity.
- Suitable as in-can compatibilizers for foliar fertilizer formulations
- Protect the interactions from salt herbicides and minerals in solution
- Stable in a wide range pH solution
- Low dosage as in-can compatibilizer < 10% w/w
- Stable and useful in extremely low pH conditions (pH 1)
- Suitable for ULV (ultra-low volumes) such as aerial and drone application technologies