Genapol O 050 SG Vita
Genapol O 050 SG Vita is a fatty alcohol ethoxylate and used as nonionic emulsifier for metalworking fluids (emulsions, semi-synthetic), rolling emulsions and water-based fire-resistant hydraulic fluids (HFA-S). It provides excellent emulsification properties and is highly compatible with anionic formulation components. The product has very low foaming tendency, is hard water stable and offers outstanding lime soap dispersing power, being able to disperse large quantities of calcium oleate and tallate. Because of its good solubility in most kinds of mineral and vegetable oils, Genapol O 050 SG Vita can also be used as anti-wear additive to improve lubricity.
This product is 100% bio-based with a fully segregated supply chain and a Renewable Carbon Index (RCI) of 100%.
- Excellent emulsification properties
- Clearly oil soluble in mineral oils (naphthenic, paraffinic, hydrocrack) and vegetable oils (e.g. rapeseed)
- Very low foaming tendency and easy foam control
- High hard water tolerance
- Very good lime soap dispersing properties
- Highly compatible with anionioc formulation components
- Contributes to anti-wear and lubrication
- Broad registration status
- Nonionic emulsifier
- Fatty alcohol ethoxylates
- Hydraulic fluids
- Metal working fluids (semi-synthetic)
- Metal Working Fluids (milky-type)