Crosslinked Copolymer based on 2-acrylamido-2-methylpropane sulfonic acid and N-vinylpyrrolidone
Motusflex HV is a high viscosity rheology modifier & synthetic polymer used as a gelling agent for aqueous systems and as a texturizer and thickener for oil-in-water emulsions. Motusflex HV provides formulations with excellent yield value, corresponding to superior stability even in the absence of additional emulsifier. This product has a good compatibility with APIs and organic solvents (ethanol, acetone) and is stable towards UV radiation and high shear stress.
- Excellent thickening properties suitable for high viscosity formulations
- Good compatibility with organic solvents
- Stable towards high shear stress
- Enable formulation at low and high pH conditions
- Emulsifying on its own a great amount of oils without additional emulsifiers
- DMF type IV dossier available
- Pre-neutralized and ready to use polymer.
- DMF Type IV for excipients
- Long history of usage in personal care application with proven safety profile
- Crosslinked Copolymer based on 2-acrylamido-2-methylpropane sulfonic acid and N-vinylpyrrolidone
- Rheology modifier