Crosslinked Homopolymer based on 2-acrylamido-2-methylpropane sulfonic acid
Edition Date :
November 15, 2022
Motusflex MF is a multi-functional rheology modifier & synthetic polymer which offers the solution for complex skin formulations – a true partner which suits your specific requirements. Motusflex® MF is ready to use and easy to add at any formulation stage as it disperses quickly in the water or oil phase. It is easy to add Motusflex MF at any formulation step (oil or water phase) and cold processable.
- Great salt tolerance
- Viscosity across broad pH range 2 – 11
- Texturizer and thickener for emulsions
- Fast dispersion
- Compatible with solvents, glycerine and propylenglycol, APIs and other excipients.
- Stabilization of high amounts of oils
- Pre-neutralized and ready to use polymer.
- DMF Type IV for excipients
- Long history of usage in prsonal care application with proven safety profile
- Crosslinked Homopolymer based on 2-acrylamido-2-methylpropane sulfonic acid
- Rheology modifier
Suitable for a broad range of topical formulations: emulsions, cream gels, aqueous gels and ointments. Ideal for formulations with an elevated salt content. Ideal for emulsifier-free low viscosity formulations and gels.
Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate
IPEC GMP Pharma Grade
Country of Origin
Clariant Ibérica Producción S.A., Autovía Tarragona-Salou, Km. 3,8, 43110 La Canonja Tarragona, Spain
Packaging size (Article Nr.)
25kg bag in carton box (31875627329); Sample size 0.5kg
Log in or register to ClariHub for our full set of ingredient documentation, formulations and more resources!