Crosslinked Copolymer based on 2-acryla-mido-2-methylpropane sulfonic acid and ethoxylated behenyl alcohol methacrylate
Motusflex LV is a low viscosity rheology modifier & synthetic polymer. Motusflex LV consists of a large, hydrophilic portion and a smaller hydrophobic portion. This chemical structure allows this copolymer to function as primary emulsifier and stabilizer in oil-in-water emulsions. This is done as the hydrophobic portion adsorbs at the oil-water interface, and the hydrophilic portion swells in the water phase to provide exceptional emulsion stability to a broad range of oils. In combination with other polymers like Motusflex HV, Motusflex LV can be used to modify skin rheology and texture, improve pick up as well as to reduce the total amount of required thickener. It is indicated for low-viscosity formulations like lotions, wet wipes, sprayable formulations, hot and cold O/W formulations with an elegant and rich skin after-feel.
- Polymeric emulsifier for low viscosity cream gels
- Effective at low usage levels
- Emulsification of high oil contents ~ 40 %
- Excellent formulation stability
- Very good suspension properties
- Pre-neutralized and ready to use polymer.
- DMF Type IV for excipients
- Long history of usage in personal care application with proven safety profile
- Crosslinked Copolymer based on 2-acryla-mido-2-methylpropane sulfonic acid and ethoxylated behenyl alcohol methacrylate
- Rheology modifier