AddWorks® LXR™ 568 MP
Hydrolytic stable processing stabilizer for coatings and plastic materials
- Low dosage
- High performance in color and melt flow retention during conversion process
- Wide application window allowing high processing temperatures
- Low softening temperature providing early stage protection in extrusion processes
- Significant contribution to dyne level retention
- High solubility in polymer virtually no haze or blooming
- Good hydrolytic stability
- High contribution to thermal stability of filled polyolefin and engineering plastic compounds
- Higher contribution to polypropylene clarity compared to other processing stabilizers
- Low plate out, low die buildup
- Preventing formation of char and specks
Classification according CLP regulation (Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, as amended).
Chronic aquatic toxicity, Cat. 2
For further information please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
ApplicationsAddWorks LXR 568 MP is suitable for most kinds of thermoplastic polymers. It is recommended especially for the stabilization of Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polycarbonate, PET, ABS, PA, PS, Polybutylene and PBT.
Packaging and HandlingDelivery form
Cardboard box 20 kg
Pallet 400 kg (20 cardboard boxes)
Cardboard box 480 kg with 24 PE bags of 20 kg
Polyethylene bag 20 kg
Big Bag 450 kg
For best shelf life store this product in a dry area at normal ambient temperatures.
Minimum shelf life is 2 years from the date of shipping when properly stored.
April 22, 2019Clariant, a focused and innovative specialty chemical company, gives center stage at Feiplastic 2019 to the power of co-creation and collaboration in advancing the sustainability of Latin America’s plastics industry, its products and the many markets it serves (Booth B45).Mehr
Kontaktieren Sie uns bitte, wenn Sie Fragen zu Sicherheit oder Auflagen haben bzw. zum Datenblatt zur Materialsicherheit (Material Safety Data Sheet, MSDS).