Licocene® PPA 330 TP Terra
Licocene PPA 330 TP Terra is an amorphous metallocene-technology based propylene-ethylene-copolymer with mass-balanced certified renewable propylene and ethylene content.
- Open time extender and plasticizer
- Excellent environmental and health profile
- Completely non-toxic, no eye or skin irritation no allergenic potential, food contact approval
- No MOSH and MOAH
- Absence of mineral oil saturated and aromatic hydrocarbons
- Negligible odor, reduced VOC´s and FOG
- High compatibility with polymers and resins
- Low density
- More mileage and less consumption
- Improved productivity
- Faster production cycle, recyclability
- Mass balanced certified renewable propylene and ethylene content
The product does not require a hazard warning label according CLP regulation (Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, as amended).
For further information please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
|Characteristics||Unit||Target Value||Test Method|
|Appearance||turbid to clear paste||QM-AA-634|
|Glass transition temperature||[°C]||~ -44||QM-AA-924|
|Viscosity||[mPa·s]||~ 200||DIN 53019 at 170°C|
Licocene PPA 330 TP Terra is an amorphous metallocene-technology based propylene-ethylene-copolymer.
It works with a great efficiency as a plasticizer in most Homo- or Copolymers.
In the right combination it is possible to formulate pressure sensitive adhesives (PSA) thereof.
Guide formulations are available.
Packaging and Handling
Steel drum 150 kg
Pallet 600 kg (4 drums)
For best shelf life store this product in a dry area at normal ambient temperatures.
Mininum shelf life is two years from the date of shipping when properly stored.