Advanced zeolite materials for a variety of applications
Clariant’s capability to build complex and high performance zeolite structures makes it one of the world's leading producers of specialty zeolites and zeolite-based catalysts.
Our range of products includes advanced zeolite powders and extrudates for use within the industrial processes of petrochemicals, oil refining, and chemicals, as well as within emission control applications for hydrocarbon storage in catalytic converters and the decomposition of NOx and N2O.
We offer numerous Pentasils, Betas and Mordenites based on a wide range of silica-to-alumina ratios.
The unique properties of zeolites have ensured their success:
- Shape-selectivity allows for discrimination of molecules by size and structure
- Tailored acidity established zeolites as the most versatile solid acid catalysts
- Variety of electronic interactions between guest molecules and the zeolite widen the spectrum of applications.
Typical applications of Zeolite Materials include:
- Industrial off-gas purification
- Automotive emission control
- Odor removal, active carbon replacement
- Fuels upgrading
- Production of petrochemical intermediates
- Processing of chemicals and fine-chemicals
- Heat management
Your Personal Catalyst Expert