Eveline SaupperSwiss citizenNon-executive member of the Board of Directors
Eveline Saupper studied law at the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland (HSG). She was a partner at the law firm Homburger AG, Zurich, Switzerland, until 2014 and Of Counsel of said law firm until March 2017. Before joining Homburger in 1985, she worked as a tax specialist with Peat Marwick Mitchell (today KPMG) in Zurich.
She holds a PhD in law from the University of St. Gallen and is admitted to the Bar of Zurich. Eveline Saupper is also a certified tax expert.
Board of Directors / Supervisory mandates / other activities
Mandates in listed companies:
- Flughafen Zürich AG, Switzerland
- Georg Fischer AG, Switzerland
- Forbo Holding AG, Switzerland
Mandates in non-listed companies:
- Stäubli Holding AG, Switzerland
- Mentex Holding AG, Switzerland
- UZH Foundation [University of Zurich], Switzerland
- Tourismus Savognin Bivio Albula AG, Switzerland
- Foundation Piz Mitgel Val Surses, Switzerland