What we do
With a multi-billion Swiss Francs annual global spend, Group Procurement Services (GPS) provide a full range of best-in-class services that empower Business Units to expand their markets, drive innovation as well as capture and leverage suppliers. We are a truly global Procurement organization, supported by regional teams which help to source the best quality products and ensure that strategic partnerships can be created as well as fostered.
GPS raises the quality level of procurement based on expertise, governance, transparency and knowledge.
Our objectives are underpinned by five corporate strategic pillars:
- Foster Growth
- Increase profitability
- Reposition the portfolio
- Add value with sustainability
- Foster innovation and R&D
What do we expect from our suppliers
When carrying out procurement duties and responsibilities, all Clariant employees are expected to share with suppliers the company’s commitments to high legal, ethical and moral standards, which is written down in Clariant’s Code of Conduct for employees. It sets the norms of ethical behavior that all employees are asked to strictly follow.
In order to underline our commitment to sustainability as an integral part of our business strategy we have developed this Code of Conduct for Suppliers which is binding. We expect our suppliers and contractors globally and locally to comply with this Code of Conduct for Suppliers and to work hand in hand with us in meeting future challenges.
Clariant electronic invoicing - Try it today!
- Switching to eInvoicing is easy, just use the form at the end of this page...
- Clariant continuously looks for ways to improve its internal operations to enhance service to its stakeholders and achieve its sustainability targets.
- We want to further speed up our internal processing and help ensure suppliers get paid on time.
- Electronic invoices are a proven way to speed up payments and reduce environmental impact.
- Thousands of our suppliers across the globe have switched to electronic invoicing to date.
- Our vision is to have all of our valued suppliers using this method by end 2017.
- Help us achieve this goal and reap the benefits!
General Contact Procurement
Group Procurement Services at your fingertipsPlease use below form for any inquiry you might have. We will get back to you within two business days.