Fully synthetic metal working fluids
Find support to develop high lubricity fully-synthetic metal working fluids for high spray pressures, safer working, and increased environmental focus in aluminum cutting operations.
Clariant’s comprehensive set of additives, corrosion inhibitors and agents, includes:
- A broad portfolio of water soluble polyalkylene glycols (PAG) lubricity additives well balanced in lubricity, foam and wetting properties for ease of formulation. Highlights include lubrication and lubricity additives Genapol® RPF 1720 and 1740, specially designed to be used in fully synthetic fluids. They are resistant to water hardness, acids and alkalis, and provide a low surface tension as well as low contact angle on steel.
- Extreme pressure / anti-wear additives which are water soluble, low foaming and offer excellent performance under extreme lubrication conditions.
- Multifunctional corrosion inhibitors which act as corrosion inhibitor, hydrotope and lubricant.
- Low odor, low foam neutralizing agents that improve end product odor and also act as a coupling agent to potentially reduce formulation complexity.
Join this webinar to:
- Get access to a full set of low-foaming, high-lubricating, high-stability additives & guide formulations for fully synthetic removal fluids that increase efficiency at the machine
- Cut formulation complexity and toxicity by reducing amount of critical components
- Learn about application-screened solutions that offer specific benefits and synergies for high-performing cutting fluids
Our speakers are:
Dr. David Schäffel Global Marketing Segment Leader Industrial Lubricants
Dr. Steffen Glänzer AGlobal Application Development Manager