Europe's largest meeting place for the world's downstream leaders will be returning on 7 - 10 November 2022 in Berlin!
Topics to be discussed include:
- How will the Fit for 55 and REPowerEU packages impact Europe’s refineries?
- Dealing with the Here and Now: Short-term Actions for Refineries to Adapt in Times of Extreme Volatility?
- Delving into the Future Fuels of Refineries: Hydrogen, Methanol & Biofuels
- Identifying Financing and Long-term Investment Opportunities in the Downstream Industry
- What will the ban on the internal combustion engine by 2035 mean for the European market?
Make sure to visit Clariant's booth to learn more about our catalysts and sunliquid® technology for the production of cellulosic ethanol.
Additionally, we'll be holding the following presentation:
Day 3, November 9 at 14:35:
Sustainable mobility with Clariant's sunliquid® technology: First commercial sunliquid® cellulosic ethanol plant in Podari, Romania
Dr. Ralf Hortsch
Head of Strategy & Marketing
Business Line Biofuels & Derivatives