Clariant Oil Services to Present at 2013 SPE International Symposium on Oilfield Chemistry
- Clariant Oil Services will exhibit and present five papers and two posters
- The Symposium will focus on new and emerging chemical technologies and design for their application
Houston, March 26, 2013 – Clariant Oil Services today announced that it will exhibit and present five papers and two posters at the upcoming 2013 SPE International Symposium on Oilfield Chemistry, April 8-10, at The Woodlands Waterway Marriot Hotel & Convention Center in The Woodlands, Texas.
Clariant Oil Services will present on the topics below:
- “When to batch and when not to batch: an overview of Integrity Management and Batch Corrosion Inhibitor testing methods and application strategies” – Presented by Jonathan J. Wylde, Global Applications Development Manager, on Monday, April 8 at 8:30 am, Waterway 6-8 room.
- “Halite Scale Formation mechanisms, removal and control: a global overview of mechanical, process, and chemical strategies” – Presented by Jonathan J. Wylde, on Monday, April 8 at 11:30 am, Montgomery Ballroom.
- “Polymeric and alkali-surfactant polymer enhanced oil recovery chemical treatment: chemistry and strategies required after breaktrough into the process” – Presented by Jonathan J. Wylde, on Tuesday, April 9 at 2:30 pm, Montgomery Ballroom.
- “The development and application of techniques for the detailed characterisation of a novel series of P-functionalised Polymeric Scale Inhibitors” – Presented by Jamie Kerr, Scale Research Associate, on Tuesday, April 9 at 4:30 pm, Montgomery Ballroom.
- Poster Presentation: “Determination of multiple scale inhibitor residuals in single produced waters” – Presented by Jonathan J. Wylde, on Monday, April 8 at 3:00 pm, Station 2.
- Poster Presentation: “Environmentally-Friendly Emulsion Breakers: Vision or Reality?”– Presented by Anton Kaiser, Laboratory Manager, on Monday, April 8 at 3:15 pm, Station 2. In addition to these presentations, Clariant Oil Services is also a sponsor of the Symposium and will exhibit its innovative chemical solutions from booth #15 in the exhibit hall.