Clariant Enhances Online Experience for Visitors to Textile Chemicals Website
- Intuitive navigation eases information access
- Enhanced user experience
- Content reflects strong focus on sustainability and innovation
Muttenz, April 11, 2013 – Clariant, a world leader in specialty chemicals, launches a revamped website for its Business Unit Textiles Chemicals to offer users quicker and more efficient access to advanced and reliable solutions and expertise. http://www.textiles.clariant.com is designed with improved navigability and enhanced search and information features for customers and other visitors from a variety of markets and applications.
“Our new website is not a simple redesign of our online presence. It genuinely reflects how our business has been able to reshape itself recently,” says Rainer Roesch, Head of Marketing and Product Development at Clariant’s Business Unit Textile Chemicals.
During the past two years, Clariant’s Business Unit Textile Chemicals has been working hard at transforming itself into a more efficient and dynamic organization. “We implemented a new strategy which, among many other things, strongly focuses on solutions that best fulfill the needs of our customers in key markets,” says Roesch. “The strategy has allowed us not only to rationalize our production network and supply chain, but also to redesign our product portfolio and better focus on selected applications and markets. New product and process developments and introductions that we have carried out recently illustrate our commitment to innovation and sustainability.”
The new website features:
- regular updates on latest developments, with frequent additions of fresh content;
- a new section entirely dedicated to innovations;
- a strong focus on sustainability, with a section dedicated to the subject and the company’s new ONE WAY sustainability service;
- an intuitive navigation system that allows users to preview content through advanced menu options, and which allows them to navigate according to the markets they are interested in, or the products and services that Clariant supplies;
- an “intelligent” search engine for quick access to valuable information relevant to specific user needs.
“The new website will offer our customers and visitors a much more pleasant user experience, with quick and efficient access to advanced and reliable solutions and expertise, wherever they are in the world,” Roesch concludes.