Clariant Launches AddWorks™, its New Brand for Polymer Additives Solutions
AddWorks™ Polymer Additives Solutions
- Are developed to address specific needs of defined applications of the various segments of the Plastics industry
- Add value to Plastics from polymerization to compounding and conversion processes.
- Supports Clariant’s commitment to deliver “What is precious to you?”
Muttenz, June 6, 2013 – Clariant, a world leader in specialty chemicals, presents AddWorks™, its new brand for polymer additives solutions consisting of :
- AddWorks, Application oriented solutions specifically designed by segment of the plastics industry
- AddWorks LXR, a new range of Polymer Additives designed to provide particular effects in a wide variety of applications
AddWorks are developed by matching the needs of companies engineering technologies for polymerization, polymer producers, compounders and evenconverters, . They addresses customers’ requirements in a comprehensive but specific way. AddWorks tailored formulations bring a fundamental change in providing multiple benefits such as improved productivity, stability and durability of converted parts, or protection of manufactured articles during their process; delivering features that are precious to Clariant’s customers.
“AddWorks is all about making it simple for customers. We want to provide a solution that works and fits our customers’ needs, in order to contribute to their success,” comments Ernesto Dongiovanni, Head of Marketing Polymer Additives, Clariant.
™ FILED TRADEMARK APPLICATION.