Clariant Uncovers the Secret Code of Beauty at HPCI 2014
- Personal Care innovations to excite and indulge the senses
- Clariant's new Secret Code of Beauty concept designed to meet market needs
Mumbai, Feb 5, 2014 – Clariant, a world leader in specialty chemicals, showcased its enticing and inspiring range of products for skin and hair care at the HPCI 2014 in Mumbai. Developed in line with Clariant’s new Secret Code of Beauty concept, each product emerges from the unique combination of five codes focused on helping customers achieve new levels of success in Personal Care. Clariant’s portfolio incorporates its passion for sensorial solutions and sustainability, deep consumer and trend insights, innovation power and market expertise.
“Clariant’s Secret Code of Beauty is driven by consumer needs. All the innovations under this code are based on insights and experiences that help us offer Personal Care manufacturers with world class products. Clariant’ s continuous focused and revolutionary approach has helped us enhance our customers’ manufacturing processes to add value to their end products,” comments Dr. Alexander Snell, India Head for Business Unit Industrial and Consumer Specialties at Clariant Chemicals (India) Limited.
Some of the key products that were showcased included:
- Aristoflex® Velvet adds a soft, velvety skin feel to skin care formulations. A finalist in `Cosmetics & Toiletries Innovation Award in 2013, the new member of Clariant’s versatile Aristoflex polymer product line is the ultimate answer to the trend toward luxury, providing a true sensorial experience. It is easy to use and brings unique benefits to a wide range of applications.
- Plantasens® natural ingredients surprise the senses naturally. The product range includes plantbased actives, multi-functional emulsifiers, and a broad selection of emollients ranging from vegetable oils and natural butters to alternatives to silicones, petrolatum and lanolin. Most Plantasens® products are also Ecocert® approved, satisfying the requirements to develop an all natural cosmetic product.
- Perlogen® creates the sparkle in formulations. The cold processable, liquid pearlizing concentrate for rinse-off products creates an intensive silky shine in shampoos, liquid hand soaps, nourishing conditioners and moisturizing washes. Its well defined particle size helps achieve high brilliance of pearlescent even at low concentrations.
- Genagen® SC blends are cold processable and offer excellent foam-building. The two grades of easy to use blends are based on a unique and patented technology to upgrade a broad variety of formulations. They improve opacifier stability and shorten production time.