Clariant uncovers natural additions to its Secret Code of Beauty at in-cosmetics 2014
- Supporting customers' desire for natural ingredients and sustainable solutions to latest trends
- Innovation lectures feature next-generation green emulsifiers and new solutions for safer, confident preservation
- In-cosmetics exhibition, Hall A4 Booth # 4F20, April 1-3, 2014, Hamburg
Formulators and brand owners visiting in-cosmetics can look forward to Clariant’s new EcoTain® for Personal Care concept. The EcoTain label provides the assurance of ‘sustainable excellence at every step’ for selected products from Clariant’s Personal Care product portfolio. Further highlights will include: Nipaguard® Zero - safer and effective alternatives to parabens, halogens and formaldehyde donors based on 100% renewable Velsan® SC synergistic booster; next-generation naturally-derived, high performance emulsifiers; and Clariant’s all-natural Plantasens® range.
"An integral part of the Secret Code of Beauty is our commitment to sustainable excellence at every step via our EcoTain Code," comments Anu Desikan, global Marketing Manager Personal Care at Clariant. "Extending Clariant’s EcoTain concept to our Personal Care customers was therefore a logical next step. Clariant helps fulfill consumers’ desire for purity and effectiveness by offering naturally-derived, sustainable and safer products that are also Ecocert® approved."
Clariant will be an official sponsor of the Innovation Seminar. In addition two Clariant experts will deliver the following lectures:
- "Preserve with confidence: Nipaguard Zero Blends" will be presented by Dr. Tom Fricke on Tuesday April 1, 12:40-13:10 in Theatre 3.
- Dr. Henrike Neuhoff will present "Next generation of multifunctional, high performing, green emulsifiers" on Wednesday April 2, 15:10-15:40 in Theatre 1.
Meet Clariant’s Personal Care Team at in-cosmetics Hall A4 Booth #4F20.