Clariant at Chinaplas 2014: Clariant to highlight strong commitment to customers in greater china with focus on growth and innovation
- Clariant`s Chinaplas theme: “Precious solutions for plastics – Shaped by your needs”
- Additives, pigments and masterbatches solutions centered on sustainability benefits and differentiation
- Chinaplas: April 23-26: Booth N1D21 – Hall N1
Muttenz, March 13, 2014 - Clariant, a world leader in specialty chemicals, will underline its commitment to the Chinese plastics industry at Chinaplas 2014 with a demonstration of product innovations and service enhancements focused on customers' needs. Reflecting current emphasis on improving sustainability and addressing the mega trends, Clariant will present value-adding solutions to challenges across a range of end-markets such as packaging and E&E.
Commitment to Greater China
Clariant’s operational network in the region includes business and service headquarters in Shanghai, and major production sites and representative offices in more than 18 cities, such as Beijing, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Panjin, Tianjin, Huizhou and Taipei. This comprehensive network supports Clariant’s marketing activities and provide technical services to its local customers. Currently around 1,500 employees are working for Clariant‘s Greater China operations.
In view of the dramatic improvements in standards of living and dynamic economic growth in the Greater China, Clariant sees great potential for development in this region. As part of the group-wide regional growth initiatives, over 100 projects have been launched in the various business units in China; some have already been successfully completed. Clariant is trying to leverage its rich international experience and expertise in quality, safety and sustainability to help take the market in China to the next level.
"Much of Clariant’s success is based on the extensive know-how of our people and their ability to identify new customer needs at an early stage, and then develop innovative and efficient solutions to match these," comments Jan Kreibaum, Regional President of Clariant Greater China. "With our position as a `China InsiderÂ´ our customers in Greater China can therefore always count on us for value-adding support, whether from our world-class products or our local services, for their manufacturing processes and end products."
Products and Innovations
Visitors to Booth D21 in Hall N1 will be able to experience Clariant's customer- and segment-oriented approach, as the company showcases its latest products and innovations in Pigments, Additives and Masterbatches.
- AddWorks®, the new branding for Clariant's Polymer Additives stands for innovative solutions developed to address specific customer needs and their defined applications.
- Cutting-edge, efficient phosphinate flame retardants with new tailor made synergistic formulations include Exolit® OP 1400 for polyamides with special requirements and Exolit OP 1260 for polyesters. The Exolit OP product line is also well known for its good environmental and health profile.
- ColorForward™ 2015, Clariant’s 9th Annual Color Forecasting Guide for the Plastics Industry combining color, design, marketing, trend-watching and polymer know-how into fresh palettes of harmonious colors that reflect four unique societal trends expected to have the most influential global impact.
- Hiformer® new integrated system for liquid masterbatches designed to enhance product properties and process parameters for customers and fulfill their international service needs. In addition to the improved efficiency of the manufacturing process, the liquid masterbatches are highly concentrated, so that less is needed to achieve brilliant, vibrant hues.
- Business Unit Pigments is the first and only manufacturer in the world to provide customers with a portfolio of 15 non-halogenated pigments for electronic applications. BU Pigments also offers a broad range of high quality pigments and dyes with low halogen values. These products meet the most recognized legal and environmental standards and guidelines pertaining to the use of halogens in consumer goods.
Visit Clariant at Chinaplas 2014 in Hall N1 Booth #N1D21.