Clariant responds to a growing demand with further capacity increase and innovative high-performance montan waxes.
Clariant responds to a growing demand with further capacity increase and innovative high-performance montan waxes
- 50 % capacity increase for Licocene® in Frankfurt-Höchst, Germany
- Combining benefits – the new generation of montan waxes
- New applications of montan wax specialties for biopolymers
Clariant responds to growing demand – 50 % capacity increase for innovative Licocene® Performance Polymers
- Debottlenecking of production line in Frankfurt-Höchst, Germany, by Q1 2016 to meet increasing demand, particularly from Turkey, India, China and Indonesia
- Unique metallocene polyolefins allow production cost & energy savings for customers, and potential end-product performance improvements
- Supporting customers’ switch to more sustainable processing
Read the press release about Licocene capacity increasement > here
Combining benefits – The New generation of Montan waxes
The new generation of montan waxes provides a broad spectrum of applications on flexible and rigid substrates. It protects leather, wood, stone, textile, paper, plastic and metal from water, corrosion, dirt and graffiti and allows the extension of the lifetime of your product without influencing other performance attributes.
See our new flyer about Licowax SC 131 & Licowax KC 132 > here
Meeting the challenges of the processing of biopolymers: Licomont® CaV 102
The market for biopolymers, especially PLA, is growing fast and the processing requirements are increasing steadily: Output rates and surface properties of the finished articles are key challenges for the industry.
Performance advantages: In injection molding of PLA better mold filling of thin-walled articles, improved surface post-treatment, faster injection cycles, increased productivity by 20 %.
For more information click > here