Clariant to show pharmaceutical market multifaceted product offering at CPhI Worldwide 2015
- Broad portfolio backed by strong support for the pharmaceutical industry on display in Hall 7, Booth 7F28
- Packaging and device materials, color and additives, pretested and compliant
- Controlled atmosphere packaging for protection against moisture and oxygen
- Specialty polymers and active ingredients for healthcare applications
- Business Unit Industrial & Consumer Specialties will present innovative, sustainable and trend-based products to support the changing needs of the pharmaceutical market. High-purity ingredients include Polyglykol universally applicable pharmaceutical polymers, and a complete range of Macrogols with various molecular weights, all of them supported by CEP certification and DMF.
- Clariant Healthcare Packaging manufactures controlled atmosphere-packaging that helps to protect healthcare products from humidity and oxygen. Its broad portfolio includes industry-leading desiccant canisters and packets; tubes and desiccant stoppers; Tubairless®1, an innovative airless packaging system for protecting and dispensing sensitive pharmaceutical semi-solids and creams; EQ-Can® and EQ-Pak® humidity regulators; and more.
- Clariant Healthcare Polymer Solutions will featuring the MEVOPUR® and the REMAFIN®-EP brands of color and performance masterbatches and compounds developed specifically for the medical device and pharmaceutical packaging sector, including new UV-blocking protection for transparent packaging, improved resistance to e-beam, gamma, X-ray sterilization, and new anti-static and anti-blocking functionality for pharmaceutical packaging films. The REMAFIN-EP range of white masterbatches for pharmaceutical packaging has been extended with increased regulatory support with test documentation for USP661.
By understanding customer needs and expectations, Clariant is able to offer comprehensive and viable solutions that increase efficiency, reduce costs and improve the environmental compatibility of products. For more information, visit Clariant at CPhI Hall 7, Stand 7F28.