Clariant ready to bring inspiration surprise to tomorrows beauty at incosmetics 2016
- Meet the team at in-cosmetics Paris, Hall 1 Booth G70, April 12-14, 2016
- Explore new products and metamorphosis formulations for face, body and hair care
- Discover the first BeautyForward® trend guide for Personal Care
Highlights at Clariant's Booth G70 in Hall 1 will include:
- The addition of two new extra mild products to the GlucoTain® range of sugar-based surfactants designed to achieve mild skin and hair care formulations with added sensory dimensions.
- New Plantasens® metamorphosis formulations, set to feature in a fun at-booth game that will reveal the surprise transformations.
- First opportunity to explore the new BeautyForward® guide which inspires and decodes new trends to help drive innovation in the Personal Care segment. Drawing on 10 years of experience with the ColorForward program, which has become a color-forecasting guide for the plastics industry, Clariant has now used a unique discovery process to decode social and cultural trends into Personal Care trends and link them to Clariant's Personal Care products.
In-cosmetics visitors will also be able to keep up-to-date with the latest innovations for the anti-aging segment at Clariant's Innovation Seminar Lecture "Younger for Longer" by Christelle Graizeau on Wednesday April 13, 15:10-15:40 in Theatre 1.
"Clariant's sustainable and innovative beauty ingredients and trend insights will create a positive impact on people's lives through influencing the beauty products of tomorrow. We want to discover tomorrow's beauty together with the industry and are proud to present the steps forward we are making at in-cosmetics 2016," comments Nicolas Lasbistes, Global Technical Marketing Manager Personal Care, Clariant.
Visit Clariant's Personal Care team at in-cosmetics 2016 in Hall 1 Booth G70 from April 12-14, Paris Expo Porte de Versailles.